Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Most recent Project: 1/24 Scale Play house

I am terrible for beginning projects when others are not yet completed. This is why I dare not take my McKinley kit out of the closet.

This is a puzzle dollhouse from Micheal's that my best friend, Allie, got me for my birthday. There is also a furnishing kit.



I have primed it with metalic primer, put it together and filled the gaps with wood filler and sanded. Now to spray with white primer. After that I will decorate! It's the perfect size for my child dolls to have as a club house.

 

4 comments:

  1. I bought 4 of these too to make as dollhouses for my nieces. Thankfully they are all still under 3 years old so I have some time to work on them :) I would love to see how yours turns out! Looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also start projects before others are finished but that's what makes miniatures so much fun :) Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)
    gave you an award on my blog
    http//pin1056.blogspot.com
    no idea what i'm doing so hope i did it right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jolie,I like your minis so much,and I would like to be your follower,could you add this please?
    Thank for share your littles treasures.Minihugs fron Spain,Sonia

    ReplyDelete