Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Halloween Magic and Witches supply shop.

This is a press out puzzle dollhouse that my Dad (my biggest enabler of my mini obsession) found for me at a garage sale for $5.00! This was a couple of years ago now, I haven't worked on it since.


It had never been opened (or loved, kind of sad actually) and was still in the plastic.




I painted all the pieces before I punched them out and put it together. The shingles are from "business card" birch veneer from LeeValley tools. I snapped them in half randomly and painted them with watered down grey and black paint, then sponged it off.




Broom parking to the left of the entrance, for your convenience. For your safety, no alighting betwixt the gables, thank you!





Our hours are from 12 midnight November 1st until 12 midnight September 30th. The jack-o-lantern is made of paperclay, a great tutorial from MiniMotion: http://www.minimotion.com/HOWTO/jackolantern.html


We do not accept credit or trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment