Translate

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clean AND Organized and Audio Books!!

Well, I have finally done it! The Sanctuary is now an actual Sanctuary. Good bye chaos. Now there is space to create and hopefully I will be able to finish projects now. I can even open my sewing cabinet to access the machine!!
This feels great!
The best bit is, I will have a whole WEEK at the beginning of March that will be nothing but Miniature time for me. I have found new audio books to listen too, currently I am listening to  Tana French's "In the Woods"
, while I create. I consider listening to books on my iPod (her name is Dixie LOL) and doing everything else to be joyful multitasking. I feel so guilty when I sit down to actually READ a book. I still love to read, this just makes more sense as a GOLD METAL PROCRASTINATOR, which is obvious if you see the date on my first post regarding the chaos room!

1 comment:

  1. Jolie- you make me laugh :) Congrats on finishing your organizing...and hooray for a week of creative time!!!

    ReplyDelete