Translate

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Feeling Creative again....finally!

So I have this wonderful little room I can work in, but I wasn't. I was feeling so uninspired and lethargic!
It was another blogger, Grimdeva of Cauldron Craft Miniatures, that helped inspire me. Her stuff is amazing, but it wasn't just her amazing miniatures, it was her comment about my Blue Witch's shop and that I only have a picture of the outside....what IS inside? It really got me wondering, as I haven't a clue. But here is a start. How about a dragon skin spell book for your record keeping?

4 comments:

  1. Una gran idea y un precioso resultado, me encanta!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- it's fabulous- I really love the spine! Don't you just love it when the creativity comes back out of hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books are fabulous Jolie! Do you sell these?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive books, they're lovely! Gill

    ReplyDelete