Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year...New Decade!

Well, I have decided on my New Year Resolution. This year, I am going to work harder on my Mini Projects....and complete them. The big one is the Christmas Dollhouse. I have had a Greenleaf Mckinley kit hiding in my closet for 4 years!!! I have loads of the exterior & interior bits and pieces. There are evergreen trees and shrubs with working lights, mini stockings, web pages book marked with printies for the wallpaper, kits for the Christmas tree....now I just have to do it!!!! Wish me luck!

Last year, my resolution was Buy more Shoes....and that worked out just fine!

I have found that if I make a commitment to myself for something that will bring me Joy everyday, everything else seems to fall in place as well.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment